Research and Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
INTEGEMS provides cost-effective, innovative and quality solutions to meet its clients' qualitative and quantitative research, monitoring and evaluation challenges and opportunities for robust results-based management.
|Research Survey and M&E Data Collection Just Became Easier...
- We easily design interactive research survey forms using intuitive and powerful tools (e.g., ODK, GeoODK, Ona, KoBoToolbox, Fulcrum, Survey 123 for ArcGIS, Epi Info)
- We quickly and reliably collect your research survey data and media (images, videos, sound) on Windows, Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, both online & offline.
- We can manage your data in our Cloud servers and/or your PC and visualize your data and captured GPS coordinates after they are collected - or download them for analysis
Our integrated GIS, Research and M&E approach allow us to provide better insights compared to other traditional business and socio-economic research organisations.
- Computer Assisted Personal Interviews (CAPI)
- GPS-enabled Mobile Data Collection
- Baseline, Mid-term and Endline Evaluations
- Knowledge, Attitude and Perception (KAP) Surveys
- Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Research
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Studies
- Stakeholder Analysis and Engagement
- Statistical Analysis
- Case Studies
- Structured & Semi-Structured Interviews
- Focus Group Discussions
- Key Informant Interviews
- Participant Observation
- Participatory Rapid Appraisal (PRA)
- SPSS, STATA, CS Pro, Minitab, SAS, R
Monitoring & Evaluation Management Information System (MEMIS)
We design, develop, host and manage MEMIS for clients on our UK-based dedicated servers in the Cloud
Key Features of MEMIS
- Accessible Online/Offline
- Accessible via the Web Smartphones & Desktops
- Multi-user Access
- Charts and Dashboard
- GIS and Mapping
- Data Visualisation
- Mobile Data Capture
|INTEGEMS takes care of all aspects of developing, hosting, maintaining and supporting the MEMIS application with system upgrades, reliable backups, automatic scaling and minimal downtime.
This allows organisations to focus on what is important: using information, managing results (outputs, outcomes and impacts) and doing advanced data analysis and reporting.
|Key Features of MEMIS
- Import/Export to CSV,
- Excel, KML, JSON,
- SMS Messaging,
- One-click Reporting
- Data Validation
- Data Management
- Flexible Data Entry Forms
- Multiple Web API