Acceptance of Terms
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree:
- Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked websites;
Not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Not to create a false identity;
- Not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, or system without express authorisation from INTEGEMS; and
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law.
Managing Content and Communications
INTEGEMS may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas of the Site where users transmit or post user content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, and (ii) the substance of any user content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, INTEGEMS will have no liability relating to user content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
Where use of the Site or certain Services of the Site require user registration, you will be required to provide certain registration information (the “Registration Data”).
In registering to use the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree to:
- Provide accurate, complete and up to date information about yourself as required by the Sites registration form.
- Maintain and update your Registration Data to keep it accurate, complete and up to date.
Disclaimer of Warranties
In using this Site and its Services, you expressly understand and agree that:
- The Site and the Services contained on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that use of the Site and Services is at your own risk.
- INTEGEMS disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether by express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- INTEGEMS makes no warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, quality or availability of service of any products, materials or services made available on the Site.
- Any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the use of the Site or Services, or from the download of any material will be your sole responsibility and is done at your own discretion.
- No advice or information obtained from the Site or its Services, whether written or oral, shall create any warranty not expressly stated.
Further, INTEGEMS makes no warranty or condition that:
The Services will meet your requirements;
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations; and
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, INTEGEMS is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders or other economic advantage (even if INTEGEMS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of, or related to:
- The use or inability to use the Services;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and Services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into - Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Services or Site;
Any other matter relating to the Services, including content you may download, use, modify or distribute from the Site.
You have the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Site and will not make a claim against INTEGEMS for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of content.
You agree to hold INTEGEMS harmless from, and you covenant not to take any legal action against INTEGEMS for any claims based on using the Site, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise except where INTEGEMS is prevented by law from making such exclusions or limitations.
The Services on this Site may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because INTEGEMS has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that INTEGEMS is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that INTEGEMS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.